Thursday 17 January 2013

Satan feeling sick

(Satan feeling sick)

Koradini: My lord sir! What is the matter again....why are you vomitting? Should i call the ambulance?

Satan: (throwing up) urghhhhh!!. @#%&urrrrghhhh....

Koradini: oh my lord....you are making me scared......pls my lord....how are you feeling?

Satan: I just watched an irritating and very disturbing programme now on the TV. The horror trainning school called the Nigerian Police Academy.

...urrgggghhhhh.....

Somebody did not switch off the TV when PHN took the light....so when it was restored, that was the programme on air.

Urrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Koradini: Sorry my lord! No wonder these people graduate and they become beast in uniform.

....sorry my lord.

Click here to see: Nigeria Police Academy Pictures

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously????????? I just want to throw up. To think people had to endure that evil place???????? O no. I am horrified. Had to skip over some pictures for fear of emptying my stomach contents. Please I now respect police officers more for their endurance. G.O, please can you contact someone from the Arctic region where no one understands their language to come and speak into the lives of all those concerned and they can be looking for solutions to no avail for the rest of their lives just like that man cursed in Chinese?
    Thank you.
    Multi-Called.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even GEJ when he made an unscheduled visit to the place was sad!

    ReplyDelete