Wednesday 16 January 2013

Agent Koradini

Satan: Koradini, what is happening there? Why are they shouting and rejoicing?

Koradini: Yes my lord! They are rejoicing over the news that his excelleency has just approved the construction of a brand new banquet suite at the paltry cost of N2.2b and a brand new home for his deputy at the modest cost of N6b sir

Satan: what happened to the existing buildings? Have they collapsed?

Koradini: No my lord!

Satan: Hmmm... What a sinful nation.

Koradini: By the way my lord, the boys who kidnapped the mother of the economic prime minister are asking for the budget of Togo before they can release the old woman sir.

Satan: Togo? What has Togo got to do with this? Is it Togo that kidnapped the woman?

Koradini: No my lord. The ramsom they are demanding is equal to the annual budget of Togo. $1b my lord.

Satan: whaaaaat?! Coughing.

Koradini: Sorry my lord! Sorry my lord!!
Erm...i have one last update but i don't want you to feel bad my lord.... N2.1b cash disappeared from the NSPMC sir.
Sorry my lord just take it easy.

Satan: Koradini!!! Please proceed on leave with immediate effect until further notice."

No comments:

Post a Comment