Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sandra


Mama Sandra: Now that you have completed your service, what is it you want to do now? What kind of job do you want us to start looking out for you now or do you want marry?

Sandra: Mummy, i can't marry now o because i want to become self-employed and marriage would be a big hindrance Let me establish a bit and then atleast one man won't make me do yanga.

Mama Sandra: So what kind of business do you want to go into? Have you done some research on it?

Sandra: Mummy, it is not a difficult business but very high-yielding. All i need is to invest on a very good BB...the rest is easy. I have friends who are already in the business and are doing fantastically well.

Mummy Sandra: BB? Is that not a phone? Is it a calling centre you want to set up?

Sandra: Mummy you just don't worry. Just help me raise money to get a BB and assess me after 3 months.


**Abeg wetin Sandra wan take BB do?**

No comments:

Post a Comment