Tuesday 22 January 2013

A K I N da Rapper

(Naija's rapper accent)

Yo Yo Yo....its A.K.I.N ur bois in da bulding!
Waddup to all my fans and da real Gees....

Shatout to my manager Big Y, ima call him Da Boss...(manager sef show im face with im dirty swagger flashing some finger signs wey im sef no understand)

Shatout to my boi shotty P
Shatout to my boi Jerry
Shatout to my boi Saint

To all da crews in MJU gangs i feel u mehn!!! BRAP!

(Adjusting my big fake aluminium-coated bling)

Am ere we ma bois to lock down dis town mehn...
For real...we ma paint everywhere red...YOU FEEL ME!

Hello, u ered me.....we gonna parry all da long tonit

DJ Kassy one love mehn!!!

(Suddenly yells and the press guy drops the microphone out of fright)

(Photoshoot in session)

Posing with all sorts of finger signs- trying to forming membership of Illuminati (Eket Branch).

IMA HARD GUY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment