Tuesday 28 June 2016

Self Yabis

But o ye ki n joko ki n r'onu mi sha.

Rooney can travel from France straight to his Portugal mansion for holiday.

Sterling can decide he does not want to come back home with the team flight, and call for his private jet to come and air lift him to the Bahamas.

From Heathrow or wherever they land, Joe Hart will ride home in his Rolls Royce ghost.

Wilshere's dad will come and pick him with his White Range Rover Autobiography.

Here am I in my small cubicle making jest of them for losing to Iceland.
They are fulfilled. What have I done with my life? Even little Rashford don't need to pass his A-level to be successful. He's successfull!

I'm not worthy of laughing at any of these guys. Millions all over the world tuned In to watch them....who sabi me?

Win or loss, their endorsements, improved contracts etc are there for them. They can afford every good things of life that money can buy. They are performing at the world stage. They are operating in their destinies. What have I done with mine, yet i'm older than all of them.

I don't deserve to laugh at people who make in a day what I struggle to make in a year.

I'm sorry Rooney & co. I should have thought about all these earlier.

Mi o respect ara mi rara. I'm ashamed of myself.

Once again, I apologise.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment