Tuesday 28 June 2016

E-money visits Jagaban

(Jagaban invites E-money to his Ikoyi home)

Jagaban: You are welcome. Thanks for coming.

E-money: (in thick igbo accent) Chief, I was about entering my private jet to fly away to abroad when I received your message to see you. Infact, I told my pilot to keep the engine running that I won't be long.

Jagaban: Thank you...thank you. I'm sorry I altered your plans. Where are you going by the way...hope you can still meet up with your appointments?

E-money: Well, well chief, I will manage. I'm just going to Switzerland to service my watch. I do it every 3, 3 months. I'll ask my PA to call them to wait for me until I arrive....Erm, don't worry chief. Let's go straight to business.

Jagaban: oh ok...thank you. Erm, I just want to...

(E-money cuts him short)

E-money: Erm, sorry chief...I hope this is not about politics. If it is, with all due respect sir, I don't want to be governor of this state yet. I'll prefer to start from the senate first, just like you, to gain small experience before I can become governor. It's the same thing i told them In my home state when the elders met me recently on the issue.

Jagaban: oh E-money, it's a different matter I invited you for, but equally important you see. Very important. Erm, E-money, I just want to find out from you where you bought that your money-spraying gun. And that your employee that loads the money is he trained in this country?

E-money: oh chief, is this what you wanted to discuss? You should have atleast contacted Limpopo to find out from me.

Jagaban: apologies. I never thought he'll know. I'm sorry...

E-money: issokay chief. Which of the currency one do you want, because I have for pounds, dollars, Euro..like that, like that...

Jagaban: so you don't use the same one for all the currencies?

E-money: no chief..not at all. The same way you can't use one condom for all the ladies.

Jagaban: (slap-shake E-money) E-money! E-money! Kura omo! Anyway, i'll need the one that can spray Naira. You know people like us spend old money and we spray only fuji musicians and area boys. So, the naira one will be good.

E-money: Ok chief. You'll hear back from me through Limpopo. Let me be on my way.

(E-money turns to his PA): Biko, call the pilot to put on the AC in the jet because i'm on my way now.

No comments:

Post a Comment