Tuesday 28 June 2016

2016/17 Season

A work mate met me in the lift and I guess he was in the mood to talk.

Him: Did you watch the England match yesterday?

Me: Yes I did.

Him: Ohh....they didn't play well at all. I don't like it...

I didn't reply until I was about to exit.

I looked into his eye and said: Let's worry about ourselves and not these boys. They are ok. They'll be fine. Let me and you look after our own lives.

Him: hun hun...say no more!

...........

Trust me this is the mind set I want to take into the 2016/17 season. I don't want to get angry...I don't want to cuss any of these players again.
Even if Walcott can't score from a simple tap into an empty net, I just want to bless him and focus on my own destiny. What will my cuss do to him anyway? He's on £145k per week for godssake!

Even if Ozil start bringing sofabed to the pitch, I just want to bless him and focus on my destiny. I won't get angry and call him lazy again. Me that is hard working, I earn £200k in 5yrs? He earns this every 7days!- Sun, Mon, Tue, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat.

I no longer care if Wilshere comes dead drunk to training everyday. I just want to bless him too and focus on my destiny. I watched him debut for the senior team at 16yrs, and he has since then gone to play in the Champions league and the National team. Me wey dey drink only when I get awuf drink, se I don dey work for Shell?

I don't care anymore whether Wenger spends or he buys back Diaby. I just want to bless him and focus on my destiny. If im no sabi wetin im dey do, he won't be managing one of the best clubs in Europe for over 10yrs. He must be damn good at what he does.

These guys deserve some RESPEK! Even E-money wey nobody sabi im source of wealth sef dey get respect from people, talkless of these guys who made sacrifices to get to this level! They worked damn hard! Na for age I be dier senior, but for destiny, they are granpas.

 I remember one time like that wey Ronaldo crash im Ferrari on his way to training. He just stood there and called for another car. Within few minutes, dem don bring Bentley come for am. Me wey I go loss ordinary oyster card with 1 week travel pass on it, I go mourn like say person die.

Sebi me sef talk say I be footballer, which club sign me? If truly say I good, why I no play pass Saturday league? I don't want to abuse anyone of them again. They are not my mate.

 I'm only human and there are days i'll forget this promise I made to myself. Dear friends, this is when I need you to help me. Call my attention to it. Don't let flesh take over me. Remind me not to insult my seniors.

Good aftanoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment