Wednesday 4 January 2017

Health and safety

- Hello bro Abraham. How are you and the family? Bless you.

- Ha Pastor! E Pele sir. We are doing fine. Alaafia ni sir. Awon Pastor Mrs naa nko?

- She's fine. E se. Why have you not been coming to church bro? O di bi Sunday meta bayi.

- Health and Safety reason lo fa sir.

- Health and Safety? Were you injured? I didnt hear about it. Enikankan o so fun mi....eh ya e Pele bro Abraham

- I'm not injured Pastor. I'm only avoiding one. So o tun di Summer by God's grace ki e tun to ri èmí ati family sir.

- Bro, I don't understand you. You are not injured.... You are saying health and safety matter....I mean, I'm confused. Ki lo sele gangan?

- Pastor, what's happening is that I cannot come and die of pneumonia because I want to do service.

- ooooh...is it because of the heating problem we have at our place of worship? I'm highly disappointed this is coming from you. Do you know the extent God went for us, and you can't bear this little inconvenience for Him? Do you remember that song we used to sing.... (Pastor started to sing)

"B'ina ba njo, èmí a tele jesu...."

- Pastor....pastor...Pastor, e wo, e wo, e fi music sile fun awon choir.  The God I know would not want me to die from a preventable illness. Ipade wa di Summer mi o le wa ku!

- Do you really believe sickness can have a place in your body? Where's your faith? This is really Satan at work. Bro Abraham, e ma gba esu l'aye. Don't allow Satan to use this little inconvenience to keep you away from the place of your blessing.

- Passsstor, which blessing? Pneumonia? I'm blessed whether I come or not. God's blessings are everywhere I am...not until I come to your church. Pastor, my name might be Abraham but  my own kind of Abraham dey look road before i cross o. I don't apply faith where common sense is required.
Pastor, Ipade wa di Summer.

- I will put you in my prayers....

- E se sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment