Saturday 1 October 2016

The Judge

I went and sat at a busy bus stop this evening and started to judge everyone I saw.‎
As buses after buses arrived, i judged everyone I could lay my eyes on based on their physical features. From their hair-do, tatoo design, placements of the tattoo, mini skirt, long skirt, mini gown, shirtless, braless, tshirt, bumshorts, beard gang, thongs, grandma pants, piercings, makeup, public smoking, long gown, suit and tie, pumps, heels, flipflop, loud talker, yoga pants, bogus sunglasses, coloured hair, push up bras, slimfit jeans, potbelly, hijab, long nails, false eyelashes, smartly dressed, sagged jeans.
I judged and judged...and judged.

I was so good in my judgement that by mere looking at these features, I could within few seconds determine the sinner, godly, home breaker, prostitute, fraudster, liar,‎ honest, heaven-bound, hell-bound, criminal, homosexual, cheat, wise, foolish, hardworking, dirty, lazy, psychopath, child-molester, good husband, bad wife, rapist, talented, rich, poor, smart, dullard, proud, wicked, humble, glutton, racist.‎

I guess few people judged me as well because i saw the way some of them stared at me, but i'm not bothered because they cannot be correct in their assessment of me.

I'm now on my way home---feeling so fulfilled and proud of myself that I was able to judge others correctly while none could be right about me.‎

AV‎

No comments:

Post a Comment