Saturday 1 October 2016

At the counter

Me at the counter about to order:

Server: What do you want sir?

--- I pointed.

Server: Lap or breast sir?

Me: Chest, please.

Server: We don't serve chest sir. We only serve lap and breast sir.

Me: My sister, you people need to be born again in this place o, with all these parts you are selling. Wo, just give me that one. -- I pointed.

Server: That's a breast sir.

Me: Iwo lo mo...

Server: Excuse me sir?

Me: Bring it.

Server: How many would you like sir?

Me: 2 big ones.  I hope they are very succulent sha? I don't want to be struggling with it o..

Server: eat in or take away?

Me: Pack it for me pls..... it's a private affair. I hope those ones you are giving me are very juicy sha?

Server: What would you like with it sir?

Me: Like what? Don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment