Thursday 13 June 2013

The 2 families of the world

Have-nots: Abeg give me food make i eat

Haves : Go dig my farm and then come and eat your fill.

(After im finish the haves give am little food)

Have-nots: But this is too little for me. Can i have some more?

Haves: Come back tommorrow and dig my farm then i give you more.

Have-nots: Abeg give me some skin make i cover myself i am cold.

Haves: First go and shear my sheep after that i'll give enough to cover you.

(After im finish the haves give am small skin)

Have-nots: But this is enough for me. Can i have some more?

Haves: Come back tomorrow and shear more sheep and i'll give you more.

Have-nots: You are a crook

Haves: You are lazy

Have-nots: You are only lucky because you were born into wealth

Haves: You are simply full of excuses

Wetin man dey find na im dey turn am to slave.
Only a thin line seperates these 2 families of the world- DESIRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment