Thursday 14 March 2013

State Pardon

(Satan heard a noise)

Satan: Koradini why did you scream like that? What is your problem.....are you possessed?

Koradini: I am sorry my lord. Erm...i just received a field report from Mirudin that was so shocking sir.

Satan: When did Mirudin start to go for assignment? Who asked you to send him?

Koradini: Sorry my lord. I have so much report to collate as you instructed and i am running out of time....so i asked him to go.

Satan: So you do things now without informing me abi? Issokay. So where did you send him...and what is the shocking news about?

Koradini: I am sorry my lord. I sent him to Abuja to attend the council of state meeting...and he just informed me now that his excellency has given a state pardon to his former Oga.

Satan: What are you talking about...will you speak plainly......i don't like confusion

Koradini: Erm....Mr. Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha (DSP) has been pardoned of all his offences sir. Technically, he is free to now free to contest election and be appointed to serve the Nation in any capacity.

Satan Screamed......................and collapsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment