Monday 11 March 2013

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!!

Babe exchanging sms with one of her boyfriends (You know dem dey have more than one due to economic instability).

Babe: Hello love x

Guy: What is it u want this time.

Babe: Must i want something b4 i snd u a msg?

Guy: it's ur usual line whn u want sumthng. U dnt just cal me 'love' in vain

Babe: warever.....

(guy didnt snd any sms for like 3mins)

Babe: so u r not going to say anythng?

Guy: like wat?......wat do u want me 2 say?

Babe: so u wanna say u dnt knw wat's hapning 2day?

Guy: what? Whr? ...dunno!

Babe: smh. U r so ungrateful.....am so angry and crying right now. U seriously mean u dnt knw? *crying*

Guy: Look am not in d mood 4 all dis ur drama again. Ok. Wat's hapening whr? Mschew.....

Babe: *still crying......* so u r even doing 'Mschew' to me..... *crying louder*

Guy: ohhhhhhh my gawd....but wat is all dis wahala now? Cnt i rest?

Babe: *still crying.....u mean u dnt knw dat 2day is the international women's day? *still crying loudly*

Guy: so?

Babe: u r wicked dis guy......dont u knw u should appreciate me as a woman and take me out for dinner? No gifts.....no call.....u dont even show me love.
*crying and rolling on the floor*

(service operator's message): message undelivered.

Babe (talking to herself): so the idiot switched off his phone.
Ok let me try with this other guy. One of dem must enter this trap this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment