Tuesday 16 July 2013

The sms


Guy: Hey babe am on my way now. Nothing can stop me from seeing you today my love. N O T H I N G!!!

Babe: Aww...that's so sweet. Am also expecting you...

Guy: You know i love you...

Babe: Are you serious? I love you too.
So which part are you now?

Guy: Few hours more to your place my love. I know you can't wait to see me. We'll paint the town red!

Babe: Yes babe...i can't wait. Just so you know..am on my period.

Guy: Ohhh sh*t i just ran into a pothole and all my 4 tyres exploded at once. I can't come again.

Babe: Ohh...can't you get a public transport or get a cab. You are very close.

Guy: I can't becos all thier tyres have exploded as well.

Babe: I am no longer on my period. I tot i was but it was just my pant running colours.

Guy: I think i can still make it....my tyres are all back in good conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment