Tuesday 16 July 2013

I am the fest lady

- Mai dear can i sees the budget....how mush do you people donate to each and each?

- But why na? That's an Executive function and then the legislative needs to approve. Let them do their jobs...

- I am the fest lady. I am yer wife. Do you want to be hidings something from me in this govament?

- Can you tell the minsta of airport to close all flights tomorrow.

- But why na? The airspace belongs to everyone.

- I am the fest lady. I want to fly and i don't want any plane to hit my own.

- I want to siddon beside you when you are reading the speesh o

- But why na? That is only for the Presdent...

- I am the fest lady. Are you wants to be hide me now? You should be prouds of me.

- I want to build my own headquarters.

- Headquarters?! But why na...you know there is really no constitutional provision for the office of the wife of the presdent.

- I am the fest lady and i cannot be come here everydays to sit down and share your olfiz. It is now that you knows one constuzion after all the suffers i suffers for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment