Friday 28 March 2014

Satan: Para-mode

Koradini: My lord, the church down the street have started praying again that you should die. Infact they are screaming so loudly. Permission to attack my lord....

Satan: wait....what is my offence again this time? Why are these people always looking for my trouble?

Koradini: my lord, the man leading the prayer was telling his people that you are the one inciting the youths to start a revolution which could lead to bloodshed.

Satan visibly angry: S T O P! Nooooo......
Me?
Incite youths?
Which youths?
Coward youths?
Imbecile youths?
Do you even think any revolution can happen in this land?
Who are those to lead?

Coughing...

...do i have to incite anybody? Can't they see the need for it themselves?

Am i hungry?

Koradini: No sir

Satan: Am i jobless?

Koradini: No my lord

Satan: Am i homeless

Koradini: not at all sir....

Satan: So what exactly is my concern with revolution or no revolution?
Is it my money their leaders are squandering?

Koradini: No my lord...

Satan: Koradini stop saying No, no, no and do something. My reputation is at stake.
By the way what happened to Chief Layipo, their neighbour, i thought we have possessed him to always prevent them from these useless prayers? Can't he do something?

Koradini: He's not around my lord. He's gone to the confab where the future of the land is to be discussed.

Satan laughing hysterically: eh he eh he...
confab! At what age?
Which future is he discussing? The future he won't be part of?
All of his children are abroad so whose interest is he there for?
Do people like him even know what it means to suffer?
The people who owns the future and should be there are roaming about aimlessly unconcerened about their future....and they are praying for me to die because they think i am inciting these kind of unserious people?

Look, koradini, don't worry yourself. You don't have to do anything because that prayer is false so their request cannot be granted.
Leave them to waste their time....they'll take the collection from them and send them home tired as usual.

Im thirsty....

1 comment: