Thursday 23 May 2013

Season 19


My player for the season is Koscielny. I aint saying this cos he won us the 4th place, but he has been outstanding in the heart of the defence all through the season. He gave his best anytime he was given the nod to play. His performance actually displaced our captain and patched up our leaky defence with good understanding play with big MERT. I chose him 'cos of his consistency and desire.
Coming close to him is Santi Carzola. This little man is simply a joy to watch. I won't fail to mention the vintage Rosicky. Even though he has not been lucky with injuries, none of his performances since he returned can be faulted. To the rest of the team, i say 'welldone lads, but you can do better'.

Arsenal is not a club for the faint-hearted or if you are suffering from poor health. Nevertheless, i am proud to be a gunner. I am glad to see the end of my 19th season with the club.
I don't have anything to say to the manager other than, learn from this season and SORT IT. That's all.

Fellow gunners, be strong. We are closer.

COYG!

No comments:

Post a Comment