Wednesday 27 May 2015

MY MUSIC

Goodmorning friends and thanks for all your support and best wishes.

I want to especially thank those who have been supporting me from way back; those who believed in me when i didn't even believe in myself.

I released a new single  on the 1st of May, 2015 titled WORLDSHIP.
It's a song that was done to address the ills prevalent in the community of Christian today.

 Just to highlight to many who don't know, this will be my 5th studio single. Yes...you read it right! 5th! The previous releases are:

 1. OREKE
2. I AM FREE
3. OMO OLOPE
4. ESO PELE


WURAOLA, should have been my latest release as announced on my FB music page, but i had to delay it due to the need to be a part of the voice to address this anomality in the church of God.

 I have planted my own little seed of change and it's my prayer that it'll grow and bear multiple fruits.

Special thanks to my producer and brother- Lekan Shobiyi. He's a helper of destiny.

You can listen and download all my
Akin VoGg- ALL TRACKS

 God bless.

AV

No comments:

Post a Comment