Wednesday 6 February 2013

I am back to my first love.





Ok i think a real man (ogidi okunrin) should not be caught with any of these designer shower gels around now because they are nothing but fruity scented concoctions. THEY DON'T SCRUB YOU WELL!

Well, my wife bought me one of these designer body wash, to be honest i got carried away with the fragrance-musky and masculine, so i finished it. She was impressed and bought another and another...and before i knew it, our bathroom was filled with these things in huge containers for male, female, and unisex (see wahala). Na so i join the league of 'Ajebutters' o not knowing that 'i am doing mysef'' mo nse ara mi ni.

One day i looked at myself in the mirror and i discovered how dull my skin was looking especially my face.... Ki leleyi? na these chemicals damage my skin like this? So i said enough is enough with these slippery substances. Afterall i don't even like how it leaves my my skin slippery after bath. Ara mi a sa ma yo bi ara eja! Na wetin na?!

So i went back to my first love- Wrigth's Traditional soap. Ose ibile fun awon ogidi okunrin. I was introduced to this soap few years back by a very good friend of mine and i never looked back until i got entangled in this shower gel mess.

This soap works well for me as it removes pretty much every trace of dirt and grime, and leaves my skin squeaky clean and refreshed.

Now before the association of shower gel users stone me to death, I don't mean to condemn you all i am saying is that it just didn't work for me. If it works for you continue biko. No Vex.

The koko of the story is ''stick to what works best for you. Everything is available but not everything is beneficial.''

Call me oldskool or omo-oko i agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment