Thursday 20 November 2014

Dis life sef- Smart Gadgets

She approached me with her 'punch screen' mobile phone, 'my dear do you know how to operate this phone?!'

I looked at it, it was a Samsung Note. I nodded, yes.

'What is hot? Something is hot.....' she said handing me the phone.

Trust me, if a person was running a high temperature like that of the phone, they would have been quarantined for ebola virus.

I checked the phone and discovered she had so many unused apps running in the background, so i deleted them all. Turned off the bluetooth and wi-fi which she wasn't also using, and then finally adjusted the brightness.

Then i noticed she had a pending software update...

'Madam, you need to update the software of this phone." I showed her the notification.

'What is that one?" she asked.

'It'll help fix any bug and improve the overall performace of the phone', i answered.

"... my dear i don't need it" she retorted.

Oya madam take your phone.

She left.

...........

People do not use up to 70% functionalities of these gadgets yet they can sell their kidney to buy one. Do you know how many ladies lost their viginities to monkey just to have iphone 6? It's more of "make me sef enjoy the good thing of life o.....make i show off". Imagine people buy ipads just to take to parties and snap pictures.

Dis life sef!

No comments:

Post a Comment